NSICT Cookie Statement
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit this website, both this website and third parties can send cookies.
What are cookies used for?
There are various types of cookies. This website uses persistent cookies and session cookies.
Persistent cookies: These cookies enable the website to adapt its settings according to your preferences. They remember, for example, whether or not you have given permission for us to store cookies. This means that you do not have to indicate your preferences each time you visit the webshop, which saves time and makes it easier for you to navigate. You can delete persistent cookies in your browser settings.
Session cookies: We use session cookies to see which sections of the website you view during a particular visit. They enable us to adapt our webshop to suit our users’ browsing habits. These cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser.
This websites sends cookies for the following reasons:
- Cookie preferences (functional cookie): to retain information on whether you have given us permission to store cookies.
- Session cookies: for the Content Management System
- Trustwave cookies: to ensure correct SSL Certificate handling
- Google Analytics (tracking cookie): to record and provide insight into how you use the website and how you found us, by generating reports.
- Google AdWords (tracking cookie): to track how you use the website and how you found us. We use this information to improve our AdWords campaigns.
How long are cookies stored for?
This website stores cookies for 1 year.
How do I manage or delete cookies?
You can usually manage, edit and delete cookies in your browser. More information on enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions or in your browser’s Help menu.