Tibet Brief – Edition 52
by melanie.blondelle | March 2, 2016 10:35 am
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet. In this edition:
- China’s first counter-terror law and its implications for Tibet
- European Parliament report on EU-China relations deplores deteriorating human rights situation in Tibet and China
- News of the Dalai Lama’s medical treatment prompts long life prayers in Tibet
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming Events
- Cartoon by Fifi
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version will be available soon.
- [Image]: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-February-2016-EN.jpg
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-February-2016-EN.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-52/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.