Tibet Brief – Edition 53
by melanie.blondelle | April 28, 2016 4:01 pm
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet. In this edition:
- Golog Jigme, leading human rights defender, briefs European Parliament and high-level officials in Brussels
- Unprecedented diplomatic action on China’s human rights record at the 31st Session of the Human Rights Council
- Xi Jinping’s visit to Czech Republic sparks protests
- Exiled Tibetans vote to elect their political leader and Parliamentarians
- Two new self-immolations in February 2016
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming events
- Cartoon by Fifi
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.
- [Image]: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/STI064_Newsletter_APRIL16.jpg
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-April-2016-EN2.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-April-2016-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-53/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.