The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet. In this edition:
- ICT holds High-Level Roundtable on Counter-Terrorism in China
- Beijing Bars German Parliament Human Rights Committee Chairman from China because of Tibet-related Events and Articles
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Meets President Obama in Washington DC
- Composition of the New Tibetan Government in Exile Announced
- ICT Highlights China’s Repressive Policies and “Security Architecture” in Tibet at UN Human Rights Council 32nd Session
- Tibetan Protest Leaders Hospitalised as Chinese Police Suppress Demonstrations against Mining Project in Amchok
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming events
- Cartoon by Fifi
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.