The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet. In this edition:
- European Parliament adopts resolution on Larung Gar and Ilham Tohti
- Tibetan pilgrims compelled to return from Dalai Lama’s teaching in India
- New ICT-FIDH Report: Dangers of China’s counter-terrorism law for Tibetans and Uyghurs
- The Dalai Lama visits Mongolia
- Tibetans sentenced to long prison terms for involvement in Dalai Lama’s 80th birthday celebration
- New self-immolation protest in Tibet in December 2016
- Reading Suggestion
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Upcoming Events
- ICT’s 2017 Wall Calendar
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.