Tibet Brief – Edition 59
by melanie.blondelle | June 30, 2017 12:00 am
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet. In this edition:
- 19th EU-China Summit and 35th EU-China Human Rights Dialogue held in Brussels
- China under scrutiny at the 35th session of the UN Human Rights Council
- Karmapa discusses climate change and Tibet Third Pole during first visit to UK
- U.S. President Trump proposes cuts to Tibet programmes
- New ruling bans Tibetan children from prayer during holy month
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/STI076_Newsletter_June17_EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-June-2017-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-59/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.