The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- ‘Europe Stands with Tibet’ rally held in Geneva
- ICT’s 30 Years of Service to the Tibetan People
- ICT and FIDH ask EU to urge for Access to Tibet in 2018 EU-China Tourism Year
- Tibetan writer Shokjang released upon completion of prison sentence
- U.S., Canadian and European governments express concerns about Tibet at UN Human Rights Council
- Over 100 participants from 21 states gather for the 10th Annual Tibet Lobby Day in Washington D.C.
- First self-immolation in 2018, amid intensified securitisation in March anniversary week
- Chinese police circular urges public to report on loyalty to ‘evil forces’ of Dalai Lama
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestions
- Upcoming Events
- Cartoon by Fifi