Tibet Brief – Edition 63
by melanie.blondelle | April 3, 2018 3:29 pm
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- ‘Europe Stands with Tibet’ rally held in Geneva
- ICT’s 30 Years of Service to the Tibetan People
- ICT and FIDH ask EU to urge for Access to Tibet in 2018 EU-China Tourism Year
- Tibetan writer Shokjang released upon completion of prison sentence
- U.S., Canadian and European governments express concerns about Tibet at UN Human Rights Council
- Over 100 participants from 21 states gather for the 10th Annual Tibet Lobby Day in Washington D.C.
- First self-immolation in 2018, amid intensified securitisation in March anniversary week
- Chinese police circular urges public to report on loyalty to ‘evil forces’ of Dalai Lama
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestions
- Upcoming Events
- Cartoon by Fifi
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here/version française disponible ici.
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-April-2018-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-April-2018-FR.pdf
- ici: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-April-2018-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-63/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.