Tibet Brief – Edition 64
by melanie.blondelle | July 31, 2018 4:43 pm
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- New ICT report reveals China’s strategies of weaponizing access to Tibet
- EU and China hold their annual Human Rights Dialogue and Summit
- ICT President raises Tibet with UN and EU officials
- China forces young Tibetan monks out of monastery
- Mass migration program highlights contested nomads’ resettlement policies in Tibet
- ‘Destruction, commercialization, fake replicas’: new report on Lhasa as UNESCO World Heritage Committee meets
- Chinese dissident’s widow Liu Xia allowed to leave China after years of house arrest
- Sweden condemns Tibetan for espionage, highlighting pressures on exile communities
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming Events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here/version française disponible ici.
- [Image]: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-June-July-2018-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-June-July-2018-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-June-July-2018-FR.pdf
- ici: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-June-July-2018-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-64/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.