Tibet Brief – Edition 65
by melanie.blondelle | October 8, 2018 1:28 pm
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- The Dalai Lama visits Europe, commends ICT’s 30 years of service
- UN experts urge China to prevent discrimination against Tibetans
- New European Parliament report calls on China to review its policies in Tibet
- China tightens screws on Tibetan Buddhism
- Chinese court rejects Tashi Wangchuk’s appeal
- Former home of Dalai Lama’s parents demolished in Lhasa
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading and Video Suggestions
- Upcoming Events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-September-2018-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-September-2018-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-65/
Copyright ©2018 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.