Tibet Brief – Edition 66
by melanie.blondelle | December 5, 2018 8:56 am
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- China’s third Universal Periodic Review at the United Nations Human Rights Council
- Former Special Envoy of the Dalai Lama and ICT Executive Chairman Lodi Gyari passes away
- ICT and FIDH hold conference on access to Tibet and reciprocity in the European Parliament
- ICT’s 30th anniversary marked in Brussels
- Parliamentary groups on Tibet reestablished in France and the Czech Republic
- ICT report uses satellite images to reveal prison state in Tibet’s capital
- Prayer festival cancelled amid tightening control at famous Tibetan Buddhist institute
- Tibetan man calls for Dalai Lama’s long life as he sets himself on fire
- Three monks detained following solo-protests in Ngaba
- Political Prisoner Focus
- ICT’s 2019 Calendar: Disappearing Pastoralists
- Upcoming events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-November-2018-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-November-2018-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-66/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.