Tibet Brief – Edition 67
by melanie.blondelle | January 31, 2019 9:39 am
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- US Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act enacted
- Teen monk beaten and arrested as wave of protests and self-immolations continues
- Tibetans ordered to prostrate to pictures of Chinese President
- Developping technological totalitarianism in Tibet: Hikvision
- New ICT analysis: The origin of the ‘Xinjiang model’ in Tibet under Chen Quanguo
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Video suggestion
- Upcoming events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-January-2019-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-January-2019-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-67/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.