Tibet Brief – Edition 68
by melanie.blondelle | March 28, 2019 11:20 am
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- Tibetans around the world commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Tibetan Uprising Day
- 4th European Solidarity Rally for Tibet held in Brussels
- China’s response to UN rights review blatantly ignores its persecution of Tibetans
- European parliamentarians demand unfettered access to Tibet
- New training camp for Party cadres in Tibet
- Conference on China’s re-education camps held in the European Parliament
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming Events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-March-2019-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-March-2019-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-68/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.