Tibet Brief – Edition 69
by melanie.blondelle | May 29, 2019 8:27 am
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- New European Parliament resolution says China’s criminal law is being abused to persecute Tibetans and Buddhists
- The EU and China hold their annual Human Rights Dialogue and Summit
- 7th World Parliamentary Convention on Tibet held in Riga
- Creation of a fake “Tibetan Association” unveiled in Canada
- Tibetan man sentenced to four years in prison for calling out for the Panchen Lama’s freedom
- Millions of Chinese students to be sent to “minority areas” to “spread civilization”
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-May-2019-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-May-2019-FR.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-69/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.