Tibet Brief – Edition 70
by melanie.blondelle | July 22, 2019 7:50 am
The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- New ICT report reveals how dams will harm a UNESCO-protected area of Tibet
- Rights groups raise China’s systematic human rights violations in Tibet at UN Human Rights Council
- US Ambassador to China granted rare visit to Tibet
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Monks and nuns expelled from Yachen Gar are forced to undergo “political reeducation”
- ICT commends outgoing European Parliament’s Tibet Interest Group
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-July-2019-EN.pdf
- here: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/wp-content/uploads/Tibet-Brief-July-2019-FR2.pdf
Source URL: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/tibet-brief-edition-70/
Copyright ©2019 Tibet Policy unless otherwise noted.